- Building Heights - Generally 3-4 floors acceptable across the town, new taller buildings limited to the town centre?
- Restricting the height of buildings helps to retain the character of Maidenhead.
- Off road Parking - Allocate per new dwelling everywhere, including in the town centre, to minimise on-road problem?
- Undercroft or basement parking for apartments and flats.
- Allocated parking spaces.
- For housing off street parking and garages wide enough for the design of cars.
- Open Space - Homes with gardens outside the town centre, provide onsite or alternative provision if new apartments?
- Gardens provide space in the streetscape which enhances Maidenhead as a place to live.
- Room Sizes - To follow London RIBA minimum standards?
- Riba space requirement are not just related to room size, they also relates to amenity space and locale.
- No Building on the Flood Plain. Vigorously enforce existing restrictions?
- The floodplain provides escape routes for flood water and differentiates different parts of Maidenhead.
- Floodplains are also a valuable wildlife habitat.